What is TripLink?
The TripLink Call Center takes reservations for the RED Line, CherryLift and non-emergency medical transportation. TripLink also provides non-emergency medical transportation to eligible Oregon Health Plan Plus (OHP Plus) clients traveling to covered medical services.
TripLink Call Center
You can call to schedule your rides Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
CherryLift and RED Line rides may be booked up to 14 days before but no later than 5:00 p.m. the day before you want to ride.
For TripLink Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, you should call to schedule your ride at least 2 business days in advance if possible.
To schedule a ride:
Toll Free: 888-315-5544
Oregon Relay Service: 7-1-1
The Call Center is closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Who Can Use TripLink?
TripLink will verify your eligibility prior to providing services. This includes determining if you are in a managed care plan.
TripLink services are provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To arrange after hours or weekend transportation be sure to call as far ahead as possible during normal business hours to schedule your rides.
When to Be Ready
You should be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Transportation providers should arrive within 15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time or within 90 minutes after a call to request a return ride. If the driver is late, call (503-315-5544) or (888-315-5544).
If you use a wheelchair, TripLink providers will assist you up and down curbs only if you ask. If your wheelchair is oversized, you must tell TripLink so the right vehicle can be sent. If you use a scooter, you may be asked if you want to transfer into a vehicle seat for your own safety, but you are not required to do so.
Walkers or canes need to be safely stowed in the vehicle once you have been seated. Portable oxygen tanks must also be secured while being transported. The driver will help you secure equipment if necessary.
Service animals trained to assist persons with disabilities are permitted on all TripLink contracted vehicles. You must notify TripLink in advance if you need to bring a service animal on the ride.
Personal Care Attendant
A personal care attendant must accompany you if you are unable to travel by yourself.
- You are responsible for providing your own personal care attendant.
- One personal care attendant can travel with you at no cost.
- Additional riders may have to pay a fare or a shared ride cost.
When you need to cancel a ride or change your appointment time, you must call TripLink as soon as possible. You can call to cancel rides Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
When you are not ready at your pickup time, and have not canceled the ride at least 2 hours in advance of the scheduled time, the ride is considered a No-Show.
- Continual No-Shows may result in a specific transportation provider refusing to continue providing service, since transportation providers do not get paid for No-Show rides.
- Because of the limited number of transportation providers under contract with TripLink, it is imperative that you make every reasonable effort to avoid No-Shows and cancel unnecessary rides appropriately.
- Failure to cancel in a timely manner may limit available transportation resources, placing undue burdens on TripLink and making transportation more difficult for all our clients.
For more detailed information on TripLink, download the TripLink brochure to the left of this page.